Thursday, May 5, 2016

A LETTER TO FRIENDS

Dear friends,
Since we were unable to say goodbye in person, I wanted to take a moment and say thank you.

To the people of the Grove City Vineyard… Thank you so very much!

Thank you for being our family when we moved here. Thank you for genuinely loving Donna and me so generously. Thank you for allowing me to serve as your pastor for the past 4 years.

You are wonderful people and I pray that God will send the very best person to be your new associate pastor. I pray for continued growth in the Lord and that love and grace would prevail in your hearts. May God bless you always!

We are staying in town for now, so hopefully we’ll see you at the store or in the town center. Or give us a call, stop by and say hi!

I ask that you pray for us. As we seek God’s will for our lives and his direction for the ministry to which we are called, we covet your intercession.

We wish we could have hugged each of you one more time and said goodbye properly, but sometimes things don’t work out the way we plan.  We love you!

Peace and many blessings,
Tony and Donna

My email address is tonybuxsel@gmail.com
You can email me for other info.

I look forward to hearing from you!

5 comments:

  1. ThanK you Tony & Donna for your loving ministries. Life is a mystery at times, isn't it? In the short 4 years we've grown to love you both as our pastor & wife but on a deeper level, truly my brother & sister. Praying for me on Prayer Night, Donna guiding me because my words were silenced by deep grief & pain, taking me right to the feet of Jesus to lay my burdens of the death of my Great Niece - 2 Great Nephews in a house fire. Very few times in my life have I been that broken & truly felt that close.
    So, with a heavy heart selfishly I'm very sad you both aren't a part of my church family, but Praise Jesus, you guys are forever our family of God!! I love you Tony & Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aiden and I miss you both already! I am having serious Sunday hug withdrawals..and no one dances or acts as goofy as the two of you! I pray for a great future for you both! I'm sure you're stoked to see what God has planned. Love you both with all my heart! Big big big hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all the fun we had doing the fun team activities. I pray for your next transition and hope it's near by. Love both of you and hope to see both you and Donna somewhere in the nice sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to miss your beautiful smiles, that wonderful sense of humor and those warm hugs. The Vineyard was lucky to have had you and you were truly a blessing to us all.

    ReplyDelete